วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Riverstone Goods I'm With The Band Rock Star Baby Infant Short Sleeve Bodysuit Creeper (Black, 12 Months)


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.3

List Price : $19.99 Price : $13.99
Riverstone Goods I'm With The Band Rock Star Baby Infant Short Sleeve Bodysuit Creeper (Black, 12 Months)

Product Description

Approximate sizing: Newborn (up to 12 pounds), 6 Months (12-18 pounds), 12 Months (18-25 pounds), 18 Months (25-30 pounds)


  • Makes a great gift!
  • 5.0 oz., 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton in a 1x1 Baby Bib
  • Double-needle rib binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
  • Reinforced three-snap closure for easy diaper changes


Riverstone Goods I'm With The Band Rock Star Baby Infant Short Sleeve Bodysuit Creeper (Black, 12 Months) Reviews


Riverstone Goods I'm With The Band Rock Star Baby Infant Short Sleeve Bodysuit Creeper (Black, 12 Months) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Excruciatingly Cute!, December 19, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought this and another one-sie for new-parent buddies of mine, who are in a band, and who are a band. It was the only choice for their firstborn. The material is soft, the color clear, and the printing good. I love that it is bright, in-your-face raspberry pink so necessary for a rock band baby. Too bad they didn't have matching Mom and Dad T's! It was a hit at the baby visit.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable but dont get the black color, November 12, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have washed it twice (no dryer) and its a mess. He has had it on for 30 minutes and it looks dirty. It collects lint like crazy!!! I tried a tape roll but it still looks covered in lint. Im not sure about the other colors. Also the lettering is already starting to crack.

What a shame because it's so cute and comfortable.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, October 17, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This item arrived exactly as it looks and fits great! Everyone loves it! Will defintely purchase from them again,very nice experience.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 3 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น