วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece, 3-6 mo, Asphalt


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7

List Price : Price : $23.00
If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece, 3-6 mo, Asphalt

Product Description

If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece, 3-6 mo, Asphalt. Cause you know where the kid really got the good looks from... 100% baby rib cotton one piece by American Apparel. Made in the USA.


  • You May Not Be Cool, But Your Baby Can Be
  • Hip, funky, alternative clothes for you baby and toddler
  • Sweatshop Free, Made in the USA, 100% Cotton
  • Custom made for you
  • Onesies, Lap Tees, T shirts for Cool Babies


If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece, 3-6 mo, Asphalt Reviews


If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece, 3-6 mo, Asphalt Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 9, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: If you think I'm good lookin', you should see my Aunt Symbol on Infant One Piece (Apparel)
Very cute. Not sure if the size runs small or big as my nephew is a bigger boy and was going through all his clothes early.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the infant body, August 24, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
very good body - nice design, durable (have washed and ironed it many times and it looks as new), fits perfectly on my baby. will buy again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Family laughter, January 11, 2009
By 
Smiley (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
When I purchased this I thought I would have to keep it at my house and but it on my niece when I had her. My whole family LOVED it, they really appreciated the humor and the mother to be is looking for more creative clothing!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 3 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น