Product Description
Kushies Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit Kushies' wrap short sleeve bodysuit is great for babies who do not like clothing going over their head. It wraps around the baby and snaps closed which makes changing baby quick and easy. This piece looks great on its own or works well as a layering piece. Made from 100% premium cotton this item washes well and can be worn over and over again.
- 100% ultra soft cotton
- Perfect for every day
- Looks great wash after wash
Kushies Packaged Layette Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit, 6 Months, Yellow Reviews
Kushies Packaged Layette Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit, 6 Months, Yellow Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kushies Packaged Layette Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit (Apparel) Very easy to get the baby in and out of, no over the head mess and much less "convincing" to get the baby in! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kushies Packaged Layette Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit (Apparel) This bodysuit somehow lacked the cute factor that I thought it would when I ordered it. It also ran a little small; my little girl grew out of it between six weeks and two months. I would say she wore the bodysuit about five or six times and the last time I used it, one of the snaps fell off which was kind of annoying. On the plus side, the fabric was nice and soft which is great for a newborn's skin. It was also quite stretchy which, along with the open front style, made it easy to put on and take off a squirmy baby. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kushies Packaged Layette Wrap Short Sleeve Bodysuit (Apparel) I really loved this wrap onesie for my little guy. So easy to put on and a great color/pattern. He seemed to outgrow it quicker than his other 0-3 month stuff, but that could be just him. It's something about the way the legholes work that made it get tight quicker. Can't wait to use this for my next baby and I wish I had bought the 6month size before he got so big! |
› See all 8 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น