- Embroidered artwork
- Features environmental sayings
- "Go Green" label on sleeve
- Fabric content: 100% organic cotton
- Machine washable
Hudson Baby Organic Touched By Nature Bodysuit, Yellow-Bird, 9-12 Months Reviews
Hudson Baby Organic Touched By Nature Bodysuit, Yellow-Bird, 9-12 Months Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hudson Baby Organic Touched By Nature Bodysuit, Brown-Blossom (Apparel) The embroidery on this onesie is beautiful. The colors are beautiful. It is organic cotton which I LOVE. However, this onesie ran very small for us and some of the seems ripped after 1 washing. I don't think I could buy this brand again, even though the price and designs are so tempting! By Sevi (PA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hudson Baby Organic Touched By Nature Bodysuit, Brown-Blossom (Apparel) My favorite so far because of the color! Beautiful color for a girl with the edge accents in pink.Quality material and very affordable, since this is in direct contact with the baby's skin. |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น