Product Description
Color me blue and oh, so cute! I'm a cloud blue "Crayonsie" bodysuit with a cloud applique and a cool blue cap! I look great on a baby who's taking a nap, or going with Mommy and Dad to the zoo! And, like a blue crayon, I'm popular, too! Size 0 - 6 months
- Color-rich gift set includes "cloud blue" bodysuit and cap
- Made from machine-washable, 100% cotton
- Bodysuit has a white applique with a white cloud outlined in blue and cap is accented with white rick-rack trim
- Crayon-inspired gift box is red with white accents, a white grosgrain ribbon around the box and an applique with a baby, wearing the bodysuit and cap and resting on a red crayon
- Gift box measures 10.25"h x 2.75"w x 1.75" d
Baby Aspen "Crayonsies" 2 Piece Baby Gift Set, Cloud Blue Reviews
Baby Aspen "Crayonsies" 2 Piece Baby Gift Set, Cloud Blue Reviews
| By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Baby Aspen "Crayonsies" 2 Piece Baby Gift Set, Red (Baby Product) Cute little hat and onsie. The product is labeled 0-6 months so I contacted the company to find out if it was closer to a newborn size or closer to 6 month size. They assured me that it was closer to newborn size than 6 months size, however, when I received the product it was huge...definitely closer to a 6 month size onsie. Very cute...just adjust your expectations. By Flower Chica "Just a new mommy" (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Baby Aspen "Crayonsies" 2 Piece Baby Gift Set, Sunshine Yellow (Baby Product) I thought this would be suitable for a newborn - but my 8 lb 9 oz newborn was floating in this. I think this is more for a 3 month old. The length was ok but the width seemed way too wide. The fabric is soft and it will look very cute on any baby. The packaging is kind of cool - it comes in what looks like a huge crayon. |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น