วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

American Apparel Infant Baby Rib Short Sleeve One-Piece Shirt


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $14.00 Price : $6.00
American Apparel Infant Baby Rib Short Sleeve One-Piece Shirt




    American Apparel Infant Baby Rib Short Sleeve One-Piece Shirt Reviews


    American Apparel Infant Baby Rib Short Sleeve One-Piece Shirt Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    3 Reviews
    5 star:
     (3)
    4 star:    (0)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Baby Shower onesie decorating, November 22, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I bought a ton of these for a baby shower I was hosting. During the baby shower, women decorated onesies with transfers, etc. It was a nice change to have color!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, September 18, 2011
    By 
    Marissa German (CHESAPEAKE, VA, US) - See all my reviews
    I purchased three of these onesies in order to use them with freezer paper stenciling. They arrived in plenty of time for me to make them, and the mother-to-be I made them for adored them. They are so soft and great for using with crafts. I know what onesies I'll be buying from now on.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, March 22, 2011
    By 
    michelle s (las vegas, nv) - See all my reviews
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    Wonderful quality onesie. If you're looking for a baby onesie that feels thick and soft (unlike carter and gerber etc.) these are a great pick.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
    ›  See all 3 customer reviews...

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น