3-Pack Sleeveless Bodysuits in Blue, 0-3 months Reviews
3-Pack Sleeveless Bodysuits in Blue, 0-3 months Reviews
| 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful: This review is from: 3-Pack Sleeveless Bodysuits (Apparel) I had shopped every store and with every major manufacturer for these sleeveless onsies, but couldn't find them until I searched on-line with Amazon. These are great undershirts and are of great quality. They ran true to size and washed beautifully. Although the weather is warmer, I like to have my daugher in an undershirt, except the regular onsies, peak through her short sleeved shirts - these sleeveless shirts do the trick! Great product!! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 3-Pack Sleeveless Bodysuits (Apparel) These are nice and soft and very good quality bodysuits. I love that they are sleeveless since it's pretty hot where we are. They are very large in size compared to Gerber onesies. My son is 6 months old and he wears 12 month Gerber onesies. In fact, all his clothes are 12 months. What can I say, my little boy is not so little. I got 6-9 months for these because I read somewhere that they run large and it's true. They are pretty large on him. I think this brand runs big in general since I got their pants and they are huge on him as well. But I use these for his play time at home so it's nice and comfy for him. And if I put pair of shorts over them, it doesn't look as big since it covers the extra length around his bottom. I think these are great and I plan on getting more when he grows out of them. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 3-Pack Sleeveless Bodysuits (Apparel) Nice onsie - perfect for summer. Made with a nice soft cotton, it's perfect for summertime sleeping or as a nice undershirt. Super comfy. |
› See all 7 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น